Electronic message exchange via Data Exchange System DES
Electronic message exchange via a direct connection to ERP systems from your Oracle E-Business Suite
Would you like to be able to communicate with your business partners' ERP systems directly out of the Oracle E-Business Suite and exchange data in a standardized way?
The PRIMUS DELPHI GROUP has developed an AddOn to the E-Business Suite, the "Data Exchange System (DES)," which offers rapid communication and a smooth data exchange between the EBS and other ERP systems. This add-on is available for the EBS Release 11 and Release 12.
The PDG Data Exchange System AddOn
- Intensifies business relationships with your customers
- Minimizes the amount of manual work for you
- Prevents errors in data entry
- Increases the quality of your data
- Creates a competitive advantage for you
- Enables a two-directional data exchange
- Offers you the flexibility of being able to exchange data with various ERP systems
- Requires no additional EDI converter
An order from a SAP® ERP application becomes a purchase order in the Oracle EBS
With the PDG-DES (Data Exchange System), you can map out the complete flow of information in Supply Chain Management (SCM); from your customer's order placement, to the purchase order confirmation, to the shipping notification, right up to the billing stage, without incurring any additional external costs. This offers you a great advantage, in that it is worthwhile to connect your B customers as well as your A customers.